At CounterGrogWise and for our product HeroFinder , we are looking for a user-centric-pixel-perfect UX/UI designer with experience in designing real-world web and mobile projects that have been shipped to users from our offices in Barcelona (Spain). We offer an opportunity to join our multidisciplinary team at a very exciting stage of our product life-cycle in the fast-changing and fun environment of video games.
What you’ll do:
- Design hi-fi mockups for existing and new features of our product.
- Provide visual solutions for UX interactions and requirements.
- Update and maintain our design system.
- Work closely with the dev team in the hand-off process.
- Help improve our design workflow further.
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a designer for web and mobile projects.
- You have an online portfolio of your work (live sites, products are a plus)
- You have strong Sketch app skills (this is a must)
- You have worked with hand-off tools such as InVision, Zeplin or similar.
- You have experience designing interaction with Anima, Principle, Protopie or Adobe XD.
- You understand agile methodologies & have some knowledge about Jira.
- You are dynamic and enjoy working as a team.
- You have a passion to challenge existing processes and tools with an user-first mind-set.
Send your résumé at email@example.com